• The KillerFrogs

Complete offensive ineptitude

TCUWIN

Patterson said baylor defense has found a way to make one more play. Or in the case of TCU football...make one less mistake than the Frogs.

netty2424

Patterson said baylor defense has found a way to make one more play. Or in the case of TCU football...make one less mistake than the Frogs.
Patterson learned his lesson not to throw Cumbie under the bus. He took a public lashing for it.

This was 100% squarely on Cumbie. Credit to GP for jumping on the grenade.

Froggy Style

So sick of this phrase.

It’s a cop out instead of saying that we made almost zero plays and let them stay in the game to beat us because of that sad fact.

Limey Frog

We have no identity on offense or the ability to function.
I’m done with Cumbie.

At least we finally had a complete game on offense!

[Should I save this comment for the "positives from today's game" thread, or are we finally done with those?]

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Keep in mind, Cumbie really lost the game in the first OT and was bailed out by a mind blowing catch.
That was the biggest mystery of the game for me. "How could the QB make such a lovely throw, and the WR make such a completely ballet-like move to secure the ball, get his legs out straight, and stick his off hand down in the end zone for the TD like that? We haven't been able to catch a damned thing for 4 quarters, and they display that?!?"

There is such amazing ability amongst our players. It is a terrible pity that it is being squandered.

Eight

That was the biggest mystery of the game for me. "How could the QB make such a lovely throw, and the WR make such a completely ballet-like move to secure the ball, get his legs out straight, and stick his off hand down in the end zone for the TD like that? We haven't been able to catch a damned thing for 4 quarters, and they display that?!?"

There is such amazing ability amongst our players. It is a terrible pity that it is being squandered.

this, for those who say there isn't talent are just wrong.

what is frustrating is that the same guy who missed the 3rd and 5 throw on the frogs final offensive series made an incredible catch to keep the frogs in the game. yes, the 3rd down throw wasn't good, but neither was the 4th down touchdown.

reagor makes an incredible catch in stillwater, but can't come up with the touchdown in the second quarter. pro wells made the leaping catch against smu, but drops a perfect throw from max.

this [ Finebaum ] has gone on for three years and it doesn't change with years or experience.