• The KillerFrogs

NOW it's time to fire Cumbie. No more playing around

JAB331

Man, that last play I saw Cumbie get his whole offense together and I was like, "He's GOT this..!". And then to watch as the QB and all-star receiver where on different pages... Dagger to the heart.

DixieFrog

Ticket Exchange Pass

source.gif

Froggy Style

Agree with Firing immediately...and letting the replacement take responsibility for time outs and going for two. Maybe decision to do a firehouse blitz on the most important stop of the game too.

TooColdU

Baylor’s defense is pretty good. They’ve only given up 30 points or more once (Tech in 2OT).

Teams have scored more than 20 points on them only 4 out of 9 games.

Two of those went to OT

Froggy Style

Blaming our players when the OC is the most predictable POS in college football is a joke. We have too 25 talent and bottom 25 play calling. Fear that Gary said no deep passes because of ints last week so he can play hero. Should be no deep passes when the have a safety covering up the deep pass.

DixieFrog

Ticket Exchange Pass
Hi Michael,,,, get well soon!

Ha... I thought it might be Mr. Collins.

From ESPN..TCU: Duggan played with tip of his injured middle finger on his throwing (right) hand heavily taped up for protection. He was 14 of 32 passing for 140 yards with two interceptions -- one on a floater and the other through the hands of a receiver. He also ran 14 times for 46 yards.

He was also royally screwed by the refs on what appeared to be a miraculous scamper for a touchdown in the 3rd OT.