• The KillerFrogs

NOW it's time to fire Cumbie. No more playing around

JAB331

I don’t think it’s true but it is clear we have regressed considerably in the past couple of years. I don’t think it’s the players either. Something is way OFF

Yeah, the offense. CGP is going to retire one day and an OC could inherit this program. We have a legendary program thanks to CGP and how the university has been so loyal to him (and him to us). He can hire an all star OC to head offense who he empowers (yes, this is a growth area for him), and that person, if successful, is the heir apparent.

I wanted that to be Cumbie, but it's not...

LeagueCityFrog

Gary needs to make a move here on some of the dead weight on the offensive staff and hire a special teams coach too. The TCU football ship is sinking and he's letting it happen.

Coach P called a great game on defense and his defensive kids played their hearts out just to watch their own TCU offense stick a dagger in them. There has to be repercussions to losing at home to Baylor and SMU. The TCU alums are p issed.

We have now had the worst Power 5 passing offensive in America the last 2 years. How does that happen running the Air Raid?!!!

If Texas Tech, who is heading to a bowl, can part with Coach Kingsbury, then Gary needs to make a move to let these kids and coaches on the offensive side know this is not acceptable and start canning some people.