• The KillerFrogs

Congrats to the ladies (soccer)

Moose Stuff

Tech was ranked 13th by the way. Don’t follow closely enough to know but gotta believe this really strengthens the case for the girls getting into the NCAA field.

ticketfrog123

Only two seniors on the team, 17 freshmen and sophomores. There is a lot of potential here.

This isn’t like football. The coach chases off most recruits and very few want to play by senior year.

you can look at the previous rosters, but he recruits 10-12 HS players a year and typically only 3-4 are still playing by senior year

Surfrog

This isn’t like football. The coach chases off most recruits and very few want to play by senior year.

you can look at the previous rosters, but he recruits 10-12 HS players a year and typically only 3-4 are still playing by senior year

Unless you're getting looks to play on the WNT most players will burnout. The NWSL is hardly worth trying to pursue.

Moose Stuff

Unless you're getting looks to play on the WNT most players will burnout. The NWSL is hardly worth trying to pursue.

I’m pretty sure I’d find a way to ride out four years and keep my scholarship. And I’m sure a bunch of girls would disagree on the NWSL comment.

Moose Stuff

Their best players are all young. I highly doubt the coach is “running off” his better veteran players.