• The KillerFrogs

2023-2024 European Football Thread

Chongo94

Two red cards at the same time for Ajax too. Wow. I didn’t get to see how it happened.

Blind made a bad challenge that you can’t make with one yellow already. Veltman got one for a very soft handball in the box but he was already on a yellow.

Ref has been far far too quick to card all game.

tcujsauce

Through to the knockouts. Bayern moving on in the CL, top scoring side so far in group play. Need some Hansi Flick magic once we get to the real deal!

Last edited:

Chongo94

And I know that story above doesn’t necessarily belong here but I’ve been wondering why any player from certain countries would even consider Italy these days and came across that lunacy and thought I’d post it.

Last edited:

Moose Stuff

US roster again with some head scratchers..... No Duane Holmes I just don’t get. And I’d much rather see guys like Fabian Johnson, Antonee Robinson, and hell even Julian Green than some of these MLS retreads. And where the hell is Miazga? I don’t get it.

On the plus side.... great to have Dest in the fold and John Brooks healthy (knocks on wood).

Please get healthy Tyler Adams.

There is a decent team waiting to be put together IMO. The people in charge are failing us and them.

Purp

US roster again with some head scratchers..... No Duane Holmes I just don’t get. And I’d much rather see guys like Fabian Johnson, Antonee Robinson, and hell even Julian Green than some of these MLS retreads. And where the hell is Miazga? I don’t get it.

On the plus side.... great to have Dest in the fold and John Brooks healthy (knocks on wood).

Please get healthy Tyler Adams.

There is a decent team waiting to be put together IMO. The people in charge are failing us and them.
You just injured Brooks with this post.

Chongo94

Check out Nicolas Otamendi’s tattoos...

20716762-7660473-image-a-3_1573129679295.jpg