• The KillerFrogs

2019-2020 college basketball thread

Farmfrog

Post here your opinions/thoughts on any team or game your watching or saw.

Watching Clemson play VaTech because we play them. They are athletic but a little offensively challenged. Xavier has looked the part. KU/Duke is a big time matchup that is a slugfest. Texas looks the same. Louisville looks sharp so far.

The season is finally here.

Skip Jansen

Post here your opinions/thoughts on any team or game your watching or saw.

Watching Clemson play VaTech because we play them. They are athletic but a little offensively challenged. Xavier has looked the part. KU/Duke is a big time matchup that is a slugfest. Texas looks the same. Louisville looks sharp so far.

The season is finally here.

Florida, Seton Hall, and Baylor (yeah I know) are all very good.

Farmfrog

I hope I don’t jinx it but David Patrick’s UC Riverside is leading Nebraska by 15 at the under 8 timeout in the second half.

Chico Dusty

Big12 recruiting news....Big time commitment for Okie St in 5 star Cade Cunningham..

Not only that - he’s ranked the 2nd best player in the country and some have him projected as the #1 pick in the 2021 draft. I saw him play this spring a bunch - he’s the real deal!

Last edited:

Rose Bowl

Kansas struggled in the first half against UNCG but prevailed. Duke looked pretty good against Colorado St. Wiseman from Memphis was suspended for about a minute before a court order allowed him to play.