• The KillerFrogs

Hot girls in Stoolwater

I was in Memphis for SMU game with gf. We have agreed to alternate games for our teams but this week I told her let’s go to Memphis because I did not hear good things about Oklahoma. Memphis girls were not so attractive. Many creepy guys staring at my girlfriend too long.

Her team lost and mine too, not much good energy at bedtime. Plus she has exam this week.

I am hoping we can take a break from American football next weekend.

Realtorfrog

I was in Memphis for SMU game with gf. We have agreed to alternate games for our teams but this week I told her let’s go to Memphis because I did not hear good things about Oklahoma. Memphis girls were not so attractive. Many creepy guys staring at my girlfriend too long.

Her team lost and mine too, not much good energy at bedtime. Plus she has exam this week.

No break next weekend.... we beat an undefeated bu team to start 4 straight losses for the bears.

Boonescabanaboy

We have fat girls waving paddles, you had the guy with the man bun yelling "Boomer Sooner" the whole game.

I knew it was a bad idea to get those seats.

No break next weekend.... we beat an undefeated bu team to start 4 straight losses for the bears.
I hope we win but invited to law school party. Most not big sports fans in this group, like party more than sports and some maybe into a lot of drugs. I avoid though. Still fun people.

Expect post test “stress relief” session in bedroom on Friday, so Saturday not likely to have much energy left. Not 20 any more....

Peacefrog

Degenerate

This bit never gets old.

I hope we win but invited to law school party. Most not big sports fans in this group, like party more than sports and some maybe into a lot of drugs. I avoid though. Still fun people.

Expect post test “stress relief” session in bedroom on Friday, so Saturday not likely to have much energy left. Not 20 any more....

Get your left hand ready. The right will not make it past 10 PM.