Post Texas lookahead lines....

LVH

+2.5 at Oklahoma State

PK vs. Baylor

-4.5 at Texas Tech

+17 at Oklahoma

-15.5 vs. West Virginia

dawg

I mean, [Baylor asshoe] now and forever and all, but "pick 'em" seems an interesting line for a likely undefeated Baylor team vs an either 5-3 or 4-4 Frog squad. Is a key player out injured? It goes without saying, of course, that handing the Rapists their first loss and shattering whatever CFP dreams they hold would be very sweet.

The rest seem reasonable (Okie Lite is very hot or cold, OU will be out for blood the rest of the season, Tech...up and down as well).

Moose Stuff

I mean, [Baylor asshoe] now and forever and all, but "pick 'em" seems an interesting line for a likely undefeated Baylor team vs an either 5-3 or 4-4 Frog squad. Is a key player out injured? It goes without saying, of course, that handing the Rapists their first loss and shattering whatever CFP dreams they hold would be very sweet.

The rest seem reasonable (Okie Lite is very hot or cold, OU will be out for blood the rest of the season, Tech...up and down as well).

They lost their best defender/leading tackler a couple weeks back.

jake102

Have to remember that it took a last second FG to beat Iowa State and they should have lost against Tech but the refs bailed them out. Baylor is good, but they've just played super clutch football in the 4Q and squeaked out of games.

MTfrog5

Have to remember that it took a last second FG to beat Iowa State and they should have lost against Tech but the refs bailed them out. Baylor is good, but they've just played super clutch football in the 4Q and squeaked out of games.
Don’t forget that 8 point win against Rice

LVH

@LVH do you have look ahead lines for Ohio State or LSU this year?

Ohio State -5 vs. LSU

Ohio State -4 vs. Clemson

Clemson -1 vs. LSU

TCU Games

+18 at Oklahoma

-17 vs. West Virginia

In my own personal betting model Ohio State is the highest rated team ever going back to 2006 when the ratings begin.

ticketfrog123

Ohio State -5 vs. LSU

Clemson -1 vs. LSU

TCU Games

+18 at Oklahoma

-17 vs. West Virginia

In my own personal betting model Ohio State is the highest rated team ever going back to 2006 when the ratings begin.

thanks, very interesting. Do you have OSU vs. PSU or OSU vs. Michigan?

surprised at the WVU line for us.

MTfrog5

Ohio State -5 vs. LSU

Clemson -1 vs. LSU

TCU Games

+18 at Oklahoma

-17 vs. West Virginia

Id take LSU in a heartbeat against Clemson

LVH

thanks, very interesting. Do you have OSU vs. PSU or OSU vs. Michigan?

surprised at the WVU line for us.

Ohio State -17.5 vs. Penn State

Ohio State -10 at Michigan

Also, if re-run lines(if the game were to be played again)

-7.5 at Purdue

-6 vs. SMU

-20 vs. Kansas

+8 at Iowa State

+4 at Kansas State

-2 vs. Texas

+4 at Oklahoma State

-2 vs. Baylor (despite the loss, our line would be improved from what it closed at)

ticketfrog123

Ohio State -17.5 vs. Penn State

Ohio State -10 at Michigan

Also, if re-run lines(if the game were to be played again)

-7.5 at Purdue

-6 vs. SMU

-20 vs. Kansas

+8 at Iowa State

+4 at Kansas State

-2 vs. Texas

+4 at Oklahoma State

-2 vs. Baylor (despite the loss, our line would be improved from what it closed at)

Any scoop for the playoff games? Baylor vs. UGA line or Florida vs. Virginia line?