• The KillerFrogs

TCU-BU on 7 day hold...no night game

ThisIsOurTime

Wow that's just disrespect. Are they expecting Baylor to lose this week or help them out by not playing a rivalry at night?
I would expect Baylor was favored against WVU as the game is even at Baylor

Edit: Vegas says Baylor is a 19 point favorite.

Last edited:

mgsouthpaw

2:30 is great. I get to bed at a reasonable hour driving back to Dallas.

didn’t big 12 say the new primetime is 11 am and that’s where lots of premiere games will play anyway?

LVH

2:30 is great. I get to bed at a reasonable hour driving back to Dallas.

didn’t big 12 say the new primetime is 11 am and that’s where lots of premiere games will play anyway?

11am is where FOX puts its first pick. But they have picked all Big 10 games so far this year for that slot except for Texas-OU. That game this week is Nebraska-Purdue if you really want to laugh, and then Ohio State-Maryland the week after. They really like the Big 10.

asleep003

11am is where FOX puts its first pick. But they have picked all Big 10 games so far this year for that slot except for Texas-OU. That game this week is Nebraska-Purdue if you really want to laugh, and then Ohio State-Maryland the week after. They really like the Big 10.
$ $ $ $ $ ... no matter who they air in that league.

Bob Sugar

I personally prefer day football games versus night. Its old school and there is plenty of time for the victory tailgate party afterwards!! Go Frogs!
I believe you mean there is 90 minutes from the end of the game for the victory tailgate party afterwards, per TCU rules.

Putt4Purple

I believe you mean there is 90 minutes from the end of the game for the victory tailgate party afterwards, per TCU rules.

And? I'm guessing you feel entitled to stay in the parking lot all night? How different is it when the game ends at 10pm at night? Admit it, you prefer to get wasted before the game. Just saying.

Bob Sugar

And? I'm guessing you feel entitled to stay in the parking lot all night? How different is it when the game ends at 10pm at night? Admit it, you prefer to get wasted before the game. Just saying.
source.gif