• The KillerFrogs

Wallow vs Summers

Wexahu

I think by the time his career is over he’ll be considered better than Summers. Our DE play is so suspect that some of these other guys are being put in situations where it’s just hard. If he can add some weight without losing his speed he can play the game for a long time.

SnoSki

At this point in their careers I think wallow looks better. Definitely faster. Ty struggled early but really bloomed though in his later years.

jake102

I can't believe Wallow is a junior. Did he need to play in 2017? Feels like a lost year for him.

I think Wallow can be better than Summers but needs to gain some weight

Eight

two different players in different situations.

ty by this time in his junior season i would bet had started over 20 games at linebacker where this is the first full season for wallow.

ty also wasn't being asked to do all the things that wallow has been this year, but i do think ty was better suited to play inside. wallow gets swallowed up at times.

truth be told i would prefer to have ty playing inside and wallow playing the other linebacker position

AroundWorldFrog

I was excited to see Ben Wilson play. The guy is quick and bigger than Wallow. I liked the one handed tackle on the sidelines on the last series. That took some strength.