• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Anybody ever used Swappa for a new phone? Got a pro tip on it today and thinking about that route for my wife's next phone. After a disaster at the tailgate yesterday she needs a new one right away, but if we can save a few hundred bones I'd like to do so.

I'd tell you what happened, but none of you would shake my hand again.

You earned that brown star for nothing

Ron Swanson

Anybody ever used Swappa for a new phone? Got a pro tip on it today and thinking about that route for my wife's next phone. After a disaster at the tailgate yesterday she needs a new one right away, but if we can save a few hundred bones I'd like to do so.

I'd tell you what happened, but none of you would shake my hand again.
Did she drop it in the Portapotty and you reached in to get it?

netty2424

The best part of beating Texas might be the meltdown on Shaggy (now surly horns) afterwards. Apoplectic about being 2-6 vs tcu since we joined the conference.

Posted by Jive Turkey

we should have gone after Gary Patterson instead of Tom Herman. Gary's proving why, once again. he does way more with way less.

Tom is just too stubborn. he won't get rid of the two albatrosses around his neck because he's too proud and thinks he's smarter than you. we can't even think about improving until Beck and Orlando are gone. but i'm not holding my breath on that any time soon.

netty2424

The best part of beating Texas might be the meltdown on Shaggy (now surly horns) afterwards. Apoplectic about being 2-6 vs tcu since we joined the conference.

Posted by alpha horn

gut this scheissing thing. time to reboot again. but we better consult with former players from the championship team and do it right this time. scheiss this [ Finebaum ]. scheiss this arrogant [ Finebaum ]ty scheissing coach and all his scheissing attitude. he sucks ass, all the top 5 recruiting classes in the world won't help this Brilesbag

Boomhauer

Did she drop it in the Portapotty and you reached in to get it?

Pretty much. And right after FiL walked out. Not my favorite part of the day.

tenor.gif

SnoSki

Guys, I’m going to Singapore in January to caddy for my BIL the pro golfer. He’s playing in the Singapore Open and was kind enough to invite me to do a few days of work in get exchange for all expenses paid. Can’t wait. Justin Rose, Kuchar, Sergio and several other PGA stars will be in the field so hopefully I don’t screw something up!

JugbandFrog

Posted by alpha horn

gut this scheissing thing. time to reboot again. but we better consult with former players from the championship team and do it right this time. scheiss this [ steaming pile of Orgeron ]. scheiss this arrogant [ steaming pile of Orgeron ]ty scheissing coach and all his scheissing attitude. he sucks ass, all the top 5 recruiting classes in the world won't help this Brilesbag
The thing is, they only won that championship because of ONE man. Vince Young was a man amongst children.
Even then, if USC didn’t have their head up their arse, they would have won that game by two touchdowns.

MTfrog5

Can’t remember where I saw it but it was a list of stats that Texas has done in the last 5-8 years. My favorite might have been Texas and Rutgers are they only two teams Maryland has beat twice in the last five years.