• The KillerFrogs

This win is for those that didn’t give up

asleep003

I suppose it’s fine to ride an emotional high for a while but I haven’t changed my opinion at all because of today’s result. Will take much more than one game. Hoping that my opinion will change but not that confident
Think you've had too high expectations in the first place. Not wild about a few things myself … but had this year at 8-4 and if we didn't make it, felt that improvement was necessary for me to feel OK about the season. The latter is probably reality.

Pharm Frog

Think you've had too high expectations in the first place. Not wild about a few things myself … but had this year at 8-4 and if we didn't make it, felt that improvement was necessary for me to feel OK about the season. The latter is probably reality.

I believe I had it at 8-4 or 7-5.

TX_Krötenechse

For you pukes who disparaged this team for the last three weeks, go home and suck it.
This team and these coaches deserved every disparaging word, regardless of how well we played today. If we can build on the positives from today (both players and coaching) and if Duggan can continue to perform at the incredible level he did today, then the future is bright. But we need more than one game against the worst defense in the conference to show that we’re past the worst.

This team and these coaches deserved every disparaging word, regardless of how well we played today. If we can build on the positives from today (both players and coaching) and if Duggan can continue to perform at the incredible level he did today, then the future is bright. But we need more than one game against the worst defense in the conference to show that we’re past the worst.
This team showed balls today. If you can't accept that, and want to dwell on the negatives, then go home and suck it.