• The KillerFrogs

Texas Press Conference

don

Week 7. Homecoming. Lost 2 in a row. get back on winning track

Defending Sam? Good player, finisher. Their OL is back. RB banged up, by committee. He's done a good job.

Duvaney? Everyone has one guy. speed and tall WRs. Have to battle.

Have to hunt together to stop Sam.

don

Don't know if we would win a shootout. For us, at home, be in game in 4th Q, find a way to win. their 2 losses to teams in top 6 in country. D they are banged up.

Kansas scoring? Deep balls and a couple of run plays they hadn't run before.

don

Wyatt - ok for freshman first start.

DE pass rush? we have what we have. Colt will be a good player. We didn't make a tackle last week. '

Max - next to last drive? We need to play first of game like end.

don

we had 3 guys on DL in NFL, replacing them with freshmen.

Creating urgency at start? we weren't finishing practice on D. We do purple ball on Tuesdays. good on good. team emphasis. We had to do that in 2001 because we lost so many players from year before. We get a good look 12-14 plays. I call it the same way. Assignment oriented call. We are doing a lot better. Take practice to the game. Freshmen DEs are going to be good players.

don

Offense scoring? less turnovers than last year? if we knew the problem, we would have already fixed it. -3 in TOs. on D, need to get back in takeaways category. O score points.

MAx running? lot of that was scrambling. you have to play the offense.

Reagor - they always plan plays for them. some dictated by D.

2020 schedule - haven't looked at it.

new uniforms? under 25 love it. recruits like it. had the helmets for 9 months. I like them.

don

horns down? i have never done it. you are just supposed to play the game. i don't see reason to get upset or why people do it.

don

we have built fan base by also adopting other fans. they buy season tickets and are home town people. 90% of time they wear purple. we built this place differently.

Mean Purple

Offense scoring? less turnovers than last year? if we knew the problem, we would have already fixed it. -3 in TOs. on D, need to get back in takeaways category. O score points.

MAx running? lot of that was scrambling. you have to play the offense.

Reagor - they always plan plays for them. some dictated by D.

2020 schedule - haven't looked at it.

new uniforms? under 25 love it. recruits like it. had the helmets for 9 months. I like them.

uh ... ok

that is one thing that stuck out on Saturday. A lot of that was outside of what was schemed when he ran.

CountryFrog

I wish for once he’d say we plan to go out their and blow their ass out..instead of this hang around til the 4th quarter and try to win by 1.
If I had a nickel for every time in history that any football coach said that in a press conference then I MIGHT have a single nickel.