• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Peacefrog

Degenerate
The sun will rise in the morning and we will all be frog fans..... some of us might be hung over.

giphy.gif

Dogfrog

Another one of my high school teammates just passed away. Nick Wells Jr, son of the legendary Ft. Worth boxer. I don’t know what happened.

I was at the olympics qualifying at Daniel-Myer in ‘72 when Wells, Sr. whipped Larry Holmes so badly the referee stopped the fight in the first round.

HFrog1999

Saw him in a few golden gloves fights and don’t remember seeing him get past first round without knocking out the opponent. Always wondered what he’d be like in second or third round.

He was always nice when I spoke with him. He gave up his professional boxing aspirations to raise his son.

Wexahu

Yeah. Bad, bad. 3 picks in 5 plays. I dont think he starts for Cinci much longer if at all

It's amazing to me that he has started as long as he has, that's why when people say he needs to get out of Cincinnati I say that might be great but he won't be a starting NFL QB any longer. I know you're not supposed to say this here, but in my opinion and if I take off my purple glasses, he's always been a very borderline starting QB. I was surprised he was drafted as high as he was, I was surprised when Cincy signed him to the big contract extension, and I'm surprised they've stuck with him through that contract.

All things considered what a heck of a career, made a ton of money and is set for life.

DeuceBoogieNights

It's amazing to me that he has started as long as he has, that's why when people say he needs to get out of Cincinnati I say that might be great but he won't be a starting NFL QB any longer. I know you're not supposed to say this here, but in my opinion and if I take off my purple glasses, he's always been a very borderline starting QB. I was surprised he was drafted as high as he was, I was surprised when Cincy signed him to the big contract extension, and I'm surprised they've stuck with him through that contract.

All things considered what a heck of a career, made a ton of money and is set for life.

I tend to agree. He always seemed to be a very good #2 qb but not a great #1.

If he was on a team where he could just be a bus driver, he might succeed.