• The KillerFrogs

Patterson Post Game Comments

Pharm Frog

I doubt he meant that or even thought it. Just his way of saying If They Had Only Listened to Me things might have been different. Roundabout way of shading assistants. Old Schtick get old.

Nope. He has proven that he has much more direct ways of throwing shade at assistants.

TheFDN

One play? Lol
Never mind the lack of anything resembling a passing game, the mind boggling personnel decisions on offense, not having your players prepared, your top defensive players regressing from last year, blah blah blah. Same old ship.
If he was fired tomorrow I would be ok with it. And that’s hard to say.

4 Oaks Frog

TCU coach Gary Patterson says he wanted to get Alex Delton in even earlier. Delton came in relief following 76-yard TD drive.
Well then, Gary, why didn’t you start the mother scheisser! You are the scheissing head coach. Don’t you have on ounce of control of your team. That is the stupidest thing I have ever heard out of your mouth. Why would you want that small talent kid in the game at all. You had Collins on the bench. Why would you want Delton in over him. Was it a tip of the hat to Snyder? I don’t get it. scheiss!!!

Mean Purple

The comments about defense are just as bad. Called too many zoned blitzes. Just like he was too aggressive with Iowa State. And too aggressive with SMU. Well, here's an idea, stop doing that [ Finebaum ]! Learn from it. Realize teams have figured out your tendencies and are exploiting it. Change all your signs. Knock off the dumb stuff. Get knew assistants.

We will never get a CFP if Patterson won't make needed changes. Without a successful offensive coordinator, we have not really been all that good. Fran. Justin. Meach. the rest of the time is just up and down. And now more down.