• The KillerFrogs

Turnover routine?

Limp Lizard

Wow. I am definitely in the "Get off my lawn" bunch here. Miami doing it was inventive, but now everyone has some corny bit. GP says the players need to have more fun...I can see that, with someone like GP on the sideline, but damn!! At least we have not copied the helmet sticker idea, where almost every player has his entire helmet covered in stickers, making them look like "participation" awards.

Surely there is a great way to have more fun on the sidelines without some chain-crown-throne thing!

Where is the throw-up face when you need one?:(

Limey Frog

Turnover pencil!
[Yeah, it's all dumb. Fun = winning the game. Do that.]

106530_h.jpg

Paint It Purple

Gary can start the "having more fun" train by not berating the staff and or the players on the sidelines, especially if they make a play. A high five or a pat on the back, even a hand clap would be nice for a good play every once in awhile.
Sort of the Jason Garrett model, right?

HG73

Gary can start the "having more fun" train by not berating the staff and or the players on the sidelines, especially if they make a play. A high five or a pat on the back, even a hand clap would be nice for a good play every once in awhile.
Really!?!? WTH?!?

We need a golden chair and a giant crown for our Turnover King. Plus a scepter! A couple of girls waiving palm fronds feeding grapes to the King. That would be cool and different. Make it happen!

PurpleBlood87

Could careless if they had a golden toiilet to sit on after TCU gets a turnover - I'd just like for TCU to get a turnover.

Maybe TCU should have a turnover dunce cap that a player wears if he fumbles or throws an interception.