• The KillerFrogs

The Jinx is in...

tcumaniac

This post screams Baylor. Reminds of when they used to post all these ridiculous and irrelevant stats to distract from losses and make them feel better about themselves.

I find it embarrassing that our social media team is tone deaf enough to publicly brag about something like this, especially considering we’re 3-2 and have seven Big 12 defenses left to play that can’t wait to make this tweet age very poorly.

Pharm Frog

pattersoncloseuplt2706_med.jpeg

Pharm Frog

As you said, they're scrambling around trying to find positives.

The worst thing is, you don't go and taunt the Gods like this. It invites disaster...

Even more so when the head coach calls out the play of the QB after the prior game. Gotta figure that he may press more than usual. Best case scenario IMO is to launch a Hail Mary with 3 seconds to go in the first half into the end zone and it gets picked and the DB tackled immediately. No harm.

Wexahu

That is embarrassing. Especially capitalizing NO ONE for extra emphasis. What the heck, who decides this kind of stuff is effective and a good idea?

tcudoc

This post screams Baylor. Reminds of when they used to post all these ridiculous and irrelevant stats to distract from losses and make them feel better about themselves.

I find it embarrassing that our social media team is tone deaf enough to publicly brag about something like this, especially considering we’re 3-2 and have seven Big 12 defenses left to play that can’t wait to make this tweet age very poorly.

You want them to advertise honestly?

TCU: Our football team is just okay.

2vzcw9.jpg

Moose Stuff

Even more so when the head coach calls out the play of the QB after the prior game. Gotta figure that he may press more than usual. Best case scenario IMO is to launch a Hail Mary with 3 seconds to go in the first half into the end zone and it gets picked and the DB tackled immediately. No harm.

Screw that. We’re trying a 72 yard FG .

4 Oaks Frog

The most bayloesque thing I have ever seen us do. Please tell whoever came up with that lame idea to cut that [ Finebaum ] out. It is embarrassing! First of all a poster with two QBs! We have two poster rated QBs, and we still can’t compete with smew and Iowa Lite?!? Mrs. 4Oaks said it best. “Our passes are so bad that even our competitors can’t catch them.” The last thing we need to to right now is BRAG ABOUT ANYTHING!!! We just need to play all out to win and let someone else brag about us. Just sayin’...
GO FROGS!
BEAT KSU!!
Spit Blood ~~<~<and [Baylor asshoe]!!

Mean Purple

The most bayloesque thing I have ever seen us do. Please tell whoever came up with that lame idea to cut that [ steaming pile of Orgeron ] out. It is embarrassing! First of all a poster with two QBs! We have two poster rated QBs, and we still can’t compete with smew and Iowa Lite?!? Mrs. 4Oaks said it best. “Our passes are so bad that even our competitors can’t catch them.” The last thing we need to to right now is BRAG ABOUT ANYTHING!!! We just need to play all out to win and let someone else brag about us. Just sayin’...
GO FROGS!
BEAT KSU!!
Spit Blood ~~<~<and [Baylor asshoe]!!
They have been great at throwing to the folks in the second row.