• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

netty2424

tenor.gif

Purp

My son's Gold medal winning performance from this summer just cleared 100,000 views on youtube. If you have 8 minutes to spare, feel free to watch it and share.

Damn impressive. I think I've got pretty good skill with my feet as someone who's played soccer for 35 years, but the control and touch he has with his is better than I can even imagine for myself. Just remarkable. So creative too. I'm thoroughly impressed.

talor

My son's Gold medal winning performance from this summer just cleared 100,000 views on youtube. If you have 8 minutes to spare, feel free to watch it and share.

For as unique, and maybe even odd, a skillset as juggling may be he really is quite incredible. He definitely has some showmanship to him.

Purp

His has copyrighted music, so he will not be getting money for it.
I don't know the pricing schedule but I know there are a lot of people that make big bucks.
Sounds like he needs to start making his own music too. Wasn't he a musician at one point? Seems like you'd mentioned before he was in a band. Maybe that was you and you should make music for him.

I really like his stuff. Hope he's as successful as anybody at juggling.

Ron Swanson

His has copyrighted music, so he will not be getting money for it.
I don't know the pricing schedule but I know there are a lot of people that make big bucks.
My last renter had about 1 million followers on his YouTube channel (Pokémon) and he made about $160,000 per year.

Have your son start a channel and figure out a way to get around the music thing.

tcudoc

Sounds like he needs to start making his own music too. Wasn't he a musician at one point? Seems like you'd mentioned before he was in a band. Maybe that was you and you should make music for him.

I really like his stuff. Hope he's as successful as anybody at juggling.
My other son is the musician. Zak knows the system well and I have been telling him for a while that he needs to address the issue of the music, even have my other son compose some music for him. He is stubborn and wants the music he wants. He will soon be making his own living and needs to address the issue. This has been a source of frustration on my part.

TCURiggs

My other son is the musician. Zak knows the system well and I have been telling him for a while that he needs to address the issue of the music, even have my other son compose some music for him. He is stubborn and wants the music he wants. He will soon be making his own living and needs to address the issue. This has been a source of frustration on my part.

Take his balls (juggling) away if he won't address the music issue

ShadowFrog

Moderators
Get an agent!

SnoSki

Anyone else in my part of town who hears this person who constantly revvs his car/crotch rocket around midnight every night? Every single night, 10-20 mins of just engine noises at full blast. Somewhere around Granbury and the QT station.