• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Purp

His first mistake was agreeing to the “gender reveal” [ deposit from a bull that looks like Art Briles ].

“Nurse, what are we having?”

Thank you. Hugs. Done.
Cosign. We got an envelope from the doctor after the blood test each time. Gender reveal each time was a FB post with a photo of the contents of the envelope. Much simpler that way and doesn't feel anything like a baby shower.

Eight

Dude obviously sucks at hitting but his wife wasn’t doing him any favors with that high heat.

AccomplishedSpotlessGuppy-size_restricted.gif

Purp

So the guy with a HS degree says the guy with an MIT degree wasn’t educated..... LMAO. I couldn’t possibly have less interest in something than I do in the NBA right now.

Was this the tweet from the Rockets executive supporting Hong Kong or is this a new tweet from someone else? I'm really exhausted by the NBA SJW culture and try hard not to follow it.

nwlafrog

His first mistake was agreeing to the “gender reveal” [ deposit from a bull that looks like Art Briles ].

“Nurse, what are we having?”

Thank you. Hugs. Done.

Our gender reveal was redneck folklore. Shot a balloon full of confetti with a rifle. Par for the course.

edit - should’ve shotgunned a beer and given my father in law the stone cold stunner to top it all off.