• The KillerFrogs

2019 MLB Thread

Eight

Why'd they send him in the first place? Dumb

pettis the 3rd base coach is very, very aggressive.

i will say the cut off throw was perfect and i think that is a big part of the astros thinking. took great execution to make the relays and they try to force mistakes.

Ron Swanson

Altuve can’t slow up into 3rd the way he did and then be looking for the ball as he’s heading home.

Costly.
The whole team looked lazy and half-disinterested yesterday. That game felt like it was over with 6 innings left and we were only down 3 runs.

We caught some bad breaks and it could’ve easily been a different outcome (or at least a lot closer) but I didn’t like the energy on the field. It felt like we were facing Randy Johnson in his prime with Pedro Martinez coming out of the pen.

Moose Stuff

The whole team looked lazy and half-disinterested yesterday. That game felt like it was over with 6 innings left and we were only down 3 runs.

We caught some bad breaks and it could’ve easily been a different outcome (or at least a lot closer) but I didn’t like the energy on the field. It felt like we were facing Randy Johnson in his prime with Pedro Martinez coming out of the pen.

Thought this was gonna be a commentary on the ISU game at first.

PO Frog

That Verlander decision was bad juju. He had nothin from the very start. Sort of crazy that he went for that instead of just wanting the ball for a potential Game 5.

FBallFan123

not a scout or anything but i would guess the guy who made the relay throw would be graded for a plus throwing arm

Yep.

The Rays could be even better next season when Wander Franco joins Willy Adames up the middle defensively, and their pitching staff presumably gets healthier.

FBallFan123

Strasburg v. Buehler should be great tonight.

Will be interesting to see what happens when this game gets into bullpens, and how early/often Martinez and Roberts go to them.

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
Strasburg v. Buehler should be great tonight.

Will be interesting to see what happens when this game gets into bullpens, and how early/often Martinez and Roberts go to them.

You should change your name to BseBallFan123.

Thanks for posting all the tweets and everything else. I'm stuck working nights for awhile and can't keep up with the playoffs the way I usually do. I can just jump on here alot of times and get caught up on things.

Ron Swanson

You should change your name to BseBallFan123.

Thanks for posting all the tweets and everything else. I'm stuck working nights for awhile and can't keep up with the playoffs the way I usually do. I can just jump on here alot of times and get caught up on things.
What do you do?