• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

ftwfrog

Cardinals' Ryan Helsley calls Braves' use of tomahawk chop 'disrespectful'

https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id...tlanta-braves-use-tomahawk-chop-disrespectful

I'm so sick of some of this "pc" [ deposit from a bull that looks like Art Briles ] that people come up with now. I've been watching the Braves and Florida St. do the tomahawk chop as long as I can remember. That [ steaming pile of Orgeron ] ain't hurting anyone. You don't want them to do it, then don't let them score or win the game. Stop being a [ muschi ] and grow a pair.

That is all.
I’ve come up with a pretty good rule over the last few years, I don’t get to tell other people what they can and cannot be offended by.

I’m not a man of color, I’m not Native American, I’m not a homosexual, transgendered or woman. So i can’t tell those folks to “lighten up” because I’ve never walked in their shoes.

SnoSki

I've been on this board for about 20 years. Since the beginnings of a good program and it never changes. Same ol same ol after a loss a) the overreactions b) lack of football knowledge and c) how much of our fan base generally sucks.

But yet I keep coming back......
I fully admit that I suck. I also know nothing really about football beyond the basics.

I’ve come up with a pretty good rule over the last few years, I don’t get to tell other people what they can and cannot be offended by.

I’m not a man of color, I’m not Native American, I’m not a homosexual, transgendered or woman. So i can’t tell those folks to “lighten up” because I’ve never walked in their shoes.

You are the exception. There's plenty on your side of the spectrum that tell me what I should be offended by.

geezer

Colonel, USAF (Retired)
To take everyone' mind off the game...

The new owner has started a practice of having "sponsors" for select threads.

Since HASMSP is the premier thread on KF.c, it should have a sponsor.

What sponsor would you want?

netty2424

I decided to foster a dog, my sons' band is really coming along, and went to a fun wedding last night.

question though:what time do I need to report today for the purple mass suicide?

football dictates my existence,right?
that's what the board tells me.
Any good frog fan would sacrifice the dog as a peace offering to the football Gods. Get this thing turned around Tom Brown. The weight of the program and it’s future sits squarely on your shoulders.

netty2424

giphy.gif

Shake Weight

Purp

Some chardonnay or WWE.

HG73

Toby's Business College.