• The KillerFrogs

Who would be the Coach?

LVH

For everyone wanting a new coach, just who would that be?

I was asking this same question yesterday and most people dont answer and those who did answer gave stupid names like Matt Campbell or Neal Brown

It's clear a sizable portion of this forum want a new coach but as I said change for the sake of change is not a good things. Too many programs changed coaches just to make a change and took a big step back. If you are going to replace the winningest coach in school history you better replace him with a surefire upgrade.

Wexahu

If you are going to replace the winningest coach in school history you better replace him with a surefire upgrade.

It depends on whether you think the winningest coach in program history is done winning or not. If you think he is, then replacing him isn’t all that risky because the status quo isn’t all that attractive an option either.

I’m kind of getting to the point where I’m more worried about what the program will become if GP stays then what it might become if he steps down and is replaced. Changes need to be made, if he isn’t willing to make them, he needs to quit. I’ve rarely seen as much disfunction within a coaching staff as this one.

PO Frog

I was asking this same question yesterday and most people dont answer and those who did answer gave stupid names like Matt Campbell or Neal Brown

It's clear a sizable portion of this forum want a new coach but as I said change for the sake of change is not a good things. Too many programs changed coaches just to make a change and took a big step back. If you are going to replace the winningest coach in school history you better replace him with a surefire upgrade.
It was stupid yesterday and still stupid today. Is it your contention that nobody on the planet that is capable of leading this team to wins and conference championships would be willing to take the job for millions of dollars? Or that
No such person exists? Our student body and message board members don’t need to be aware of potential candidates. Our AD does. That’s all.