• The KillerFrogs

ADJD and GP

tcumaniac

Maybe I’m in the minority, but I thought it was absolutely ridiculous that we hired someone with zero skins on the wall as our athletic director while simultaneously trying to be an athletic program that acts like we want to be elite.

But to answer ftwfrog’s question, no he does not. How could he?

jake102

Maybe I’m in the minority, but I thought it was absolutely ridiculous that we hired someone with zero skins on the wall as our athletic director while simultaneously trying to be an athletic program that acts like we want to be elite.

But to answer ftwfrog’s question, no he does not. How could he?

I like Donati a lot, and he’s doing a good job, but I would have preferred someone who has been doing it a long time. I just don’t see him having a sit down with GP to take his pulse on what’s left in the tank and what changes need to be made. I think CDC would be having that conversation tomorrow if he was still around

4th. down

I like Donati a lot, and he’s doing a good job, but I would have preferred someone who has been doing it a long time. I just don’t see him having a sit down with GP to take his pulse on what’s left in the tank and what changes need to be made. I think CDC would be having that conversation tomorrow if he was still around

The only person in and around TCU football that has the moxie to face up with GP is LT. No one else can do it and then you have to ask yourself the question, why would LT do it? Well, he is on the Board of Trustees and he does have an abundance of skins but someone needs to stand up to GP.

We could go into depth on each position coach and players, etc. but at the end of the day it all comes back to this - the program has gone stale. Iowa State is no powerhouse, our overall talent level is far better, so for them to lay 49 pts. on a GP defense, well it's telling.

LeagueCityFrog

I would hang tight on that meeting until we play K-State.

If we lose to K-State which we should not, the first question I would ask Gary if I was ADJD is, "What can I do to help you win more games going forward?"

tcuball3

Ticket Exchange Pass
This program really misses CDC. He was a force of nature that doesn't come around very often.
I just can't imagine Donati calling CGP on the carpet.
He was an elite leader, this is Donati’s moment to be one too, tough discussions and decisions need to be had immediately , I will wait to see the outcome

y2kFrog

Anyone says he does or doesn’t really doesn’t have a clue one way or another. He hasn’t been faced with any “situations” like this before.

netty2424

I would hang tight on that meeting until we play K-State.

If we lose to K-State which we should not, the first question I would ask Gary if I was ADJD is, "What can I do to help you win more games going forward?"
Why should we not lose to KSU? What have you seen from this team that tells you any game moving forward will be competitive.

We had a lack luster performance against UAPB, red flags galore and most chalked it up to base defense and vanilla offense because GP/SC didn’t want to show their hand. Hindsight tells us differently.

Beat Purdue soundly, but we’re understanding now how bad Purdue is.

Lost to SMdarningU, who should have lost to Tulsa at home last night.

Whipped the dormat of college football. Had we not, again, burn it down.

Got destroyed in Ames on both sides of the ball.

Unfortunately, there is very little about this team that gives me any confidence moving forward. Baylor included.

Can not believe the state of this team right now.

TK2000

The reason Donati has the job is GP and Schloss. They pushed for the hire and a guy they already knew. So they could keep doing their thing around FW. Donati got this gig 10 years too soon. He can thank GP for that.

froglash88

Some of you need to wipe or vacuum the crumbs off your mountain size bulging t-shirt and quite the opposite tidy-whities, pull the handle on the Lay-Z-Boy, get up and find the closest mirror to re-evaluate yourselves. ADJD is doing an unbelievable job and knows LRBWHCGMFP built this school to what it is today. Yes, I am disappointed like everyone else, including GP. No one is as disappointed as GP. I am confident that Gary will figure this out. Maybe not as fast as some of us will like, but he will figure it out. Get off the ledge and Just Say No to trolls.