• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
Cardinals' Ryan Helsley calls Braves' use of tomahawk chop 'disrespectful'

https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id...tlanta-braves-use-tomahawk-chop-disrespectful

I'm so sick of some of this "pc" [ deposit from a bull that looks like Art Briles ] that people come up with now. I've been watching the Braves and Florida St. do the tomahawk chop as long as I can remember. That [ Finebaum ] ain't hurting anyone. You don't want them to do it, then don't let them score or win the game. Stop being a [ muschi ] and grow a pair.

That is all.

QuilterFrawg

CDR USN (Ret)
Any vets in the house? Dog had a copperhead in its mouth when I walked outside to get her back in the house. She’s obviously taken a bite. Not acting right.

Any recommendations on how much Benadryl to give a 50lb female boxer?
Not exactly what you need, but might help:
ASPCA Animal Poison Control Center’s 24-hour hotline at (888) 426-4435.

nwlafrog

Any vets in the house? Dog had a copperhead in its mouth when I walked outside to get her back in the house. She’s obviously taken a bite. Not acting right.

Oh man, I would be driving hazards on speeding to a 24hr animal hospital. My pit mix is like my furry son. Wish I had better advice.

Mean Purple

Dont know on the dose, but get it to a vet if you can find one open.

Mean Purple

https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id...tlanta-braves-use-tomahawk-chop-disrespectful

I'm so sick of some of this "pc" [ deposit from a bull that looks like Art Briles ] that people come up with now. I've been watching the Braves and Florida St. do the tomahawk chop as long as I can remember. That [ steaming pile of Orgeron ] ain't hurting anyone. You don't want them to do it, then don't let them score or win the game. Stop being a [ muschi ] and grow a pair.

That is all.
Agreed

Mean Purple

Oh man, I would be driving hazards on speeding to a 24hr animal hospital. My pit mix is like my furry son. Wish I had better advice.
So
A. Let's hope the boxer heals.

B. A couple of fyi items
1. We have taken to getting the dogs "snake trained" . I think it works. Learned about it from a hunter and a rancher.

2. I have an uncle up in the Blue Ridge who keeps a substance in the icebox to give his dogs who might get bit. The substance is from a plant. "Wild Touch Me Not". I have no idea what the formal flower name is. Anybody else ever heard of this?

Obviously, a secondary topic compared to the immediate concern for the frog dog we are hoping the best for tonight.

netty2424

All good nwla. She’s a tough old bird. Gave her some Benadryl and she’s snoozing right now. Swelling is in her chin, jowl, and bottom lip, but outside of her pride, I think she’ll be ok.

She’s an 11 year old boxer so she’s outlived the average. Best dog I’ve ever had.

Mean Purple

So ... I'm up late watching a replay of field hockey and a few notes:
A. The ACC Network is impressive. Their coverage of college sports is amongst the best.

B. The ACC schools are impressive as far as facilities for different sports.

C. Field hockey looks exhausting.

D. Field hockey looks brutal. Who knew a field of pretty girls could be so vicious?
One player from Duke will be getting stitches over the eye.

So ... I'm up late watching a replay of field hockey and a few notes:
A. The ACC Network is impressive. Their coverage of college sports is amongst the best.

B. The ACC schools are impressive as far as facilities for different sports.

C. Field hockey looks exhausting.

D. Field hockey looks brutal. Who knew a field of pretty girls could be so vicious?
One player from Duke will be getting stitches over the eye.

A girl I used to work with is from Maryland. Apparently, FH is big up there. Anyway, she was a lacrosse player and said she gave up FH and went all-in on lacrosse because it was less dangerous. Sheesh.

I'm so sick of some of this "pc" [ deposit from a bull that looks like Art Briles ] that people come up with now. I've been watching the Braves and Florida St. do the tomahawk chop as long as I can remember. That [ steaming pile of Orgeron ] ain't hurting anyone. You don't want them to do it, then don't let them score or win the game. Stop being a [ muschi ] and grow a pair.

That is all.

The Cards have literally bitched about everything since Wednesday.

That is all.

Generic white people should find the use of the name Ryan by a Native American offensive.

SuperBarrFrog

NSFW

Guess I’ve been living under a rock, but I respect Oliver tree marches to the beat of his own drum.

Had I not already prepped for Halloween to be buzz lightyear (for the kids) and buzz light beer (for the adults) I might’ve stolen the fjjerry outfit he wears in this video that looks like a 90’s water cup from Taco Bell.

My friend had family pictures taken with everyone wearing those sweatsuits. Amazing

Last edited:

SuperBarrFrog

That is all.

You must be young. The Braves didn’t start doing the chop until Deion started playing in ATL.