• The KillerFrogs

Coach P has had time to chill...

Something told me that Mrs. Patterson read Coach P the riot act on Sunday about how to treat his assistants, AKA members of the TCU Family they've worked so hard to cultivate.
It is possible that she woke him in the special way as they say on Ticket. And now he is more relaxed.
I will say my girlfriend now in SMU law school was a little too happy and me a little too angry after the game. Lots of drinking too and I have never been that emotional about American football. Without telling too much at the end of the night we were both happy.

She is tech grad too. I hope Tech, SMU, and TCU will all win on the same Saturday. Especially if she doesn’t have distractions of exams. Would be fun.

Casey T

It is possible that she woke him in the special way as they say on Ticket. And now he is more relaxed.
I will say my girlfriend now in SMU law school was a little too happy and me a little too angry after the game. Lots of drinking too and I have never been that emotional about American football. Without telling too much at the end of the night we were both happy.

She is tech grad too. I hope Tech, SMU, and TCU will all win on the same Saturday. Especially if she doesn’t have distractions of exams. Would be fun.

Congrats on the sex