• The KillerFrogs

Kansas won’t be a cakewalk

boonecountyman

I'm not sure Ku is better than last year. This game will be a major data point one way or the other. I expect Frogs to roll even though Les hasn't forgotten how to coach. Remember, EMAW Gary has natural hate for J'hawks. Losing twice to them would be unbearable. And I also believe your SMU loss will prove to not be a bad one when all is said and done even though it does sorta cancel-out that sweet win at Purdue.
Since WVU has already played KU,I can assure you Kansas is much better than last year.WVU ran twice as many plays as KU and held their run game in check .They are playing more physical and making fewer penalties.They are playing with more confidence.Do not take them lightly.

LisaLT

EVERY GAME left is not a calk walk. That should be the title of this and future threads. According to ESPN (lol) we are ranked #9 in the conference ahead of Kansas and behind Texas Tech. The mighty have fallen. We need to beat Kansas, and beat them like a red-headed stepchild.

CountryFrog

Your indication after the Kansas/G Tech game that Kansas was not a concern in response to me pointing out they were not a team to take lightly.
Yea, Kansas is bad at football. They're still a D1 team with D1 athletes but by P5 standards then they're a bad team. I don't feel like I'm saying anything super controversial there but feel free to think whatever you want to think about it.

Also, Kansas never played Georgia Tech

Last edited:

netty2424

Where are all the knuckleheads that were telling us last week not to worry about SMU? Right now we're in a mess and it all needs to get sorted out soon. First, we need a QB who can throw, then we need to have good play calling, and third, our defense needs to resurface.
You folks can start saying we don't need to worry after we put together quite a few impressive wins first.
giphy.gif

Actually don’t think I posted it bc I didn’t want to jinx us, but agreed with those who did.

Should’ve known GP wouldn’t change his signals.

Mean Purple

Yea, Kansas is bad at football. They're still a D1 team with D1 athletes but by P5 standards then they're a bad team. I don't feel like I'm saying anything super controversial there but feel free to think whatever you want to think about it.

Also, Kansas never played Georgia Tech
Correct. It was BC. Not sure why I put G Tech.

None the less, you seem to be taking multiple positions on this if you were not, indeed, using sarcasm earlier in the thread.

4th. down

Were you on the debate team in college? It sure seems like you must have been with such an amazing skill to really state your case.

Thanks, actually I was in HS, not on Stadium Dr. however.

Peace, we need to win now, enough excuses and sunshine pumping. Our Power 5 record from last year thru the current season, well, it ain't what we expected. And..........I am guilty as charged for that sunshine scenario, thinking that this year's defense could potentially be the best in the GP era.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Thanks, actually I was in HS, not on Stadium Dr. however.

Peace, we need to win now, enough excuses and sunshine pumping. Our Power 5 record from last year thru the current season, well, it ain't what we expected. And..........I am guilty as charged for that sunshine scenario, thinking that this year's defense could potentially be the best in the GP era.
Win now, or what? TCU cancels football? Sounds like worrying for worry’s sake.