• The KillerFrogs

The Sewo Pass Play

Chongo94

I wonder what everyone would be saying if they bit on it and he lobbed it to the receiver standing wide open in the end zone? I get it, bad call and I didn’t like it either but hindsight is pretty awesome.

While I’d naturally be glad we scored, I’d still consider that one of the worst playcalls ever seen and would never want it called again, particularly in a situation like that.

I get what you’re saying though.

Wexahu

Taking a sack in that situation was uncalled for. Lob it somewhere...anywhere.

True but that’s probably just instinctive to not just throw a ball up for grabs. Actually, bringing Delton in on 3rd down to run that lame QB draw was equally as bad probably. It’s like just sticking to basics and running variations off that isn’t allowed, gotta try and mix and match and get cute.

Pharm Frog

True but that’s probably just instinctive to not just throw a ball up for grabs. Actually, bringing Delton in on 3rd down to run that lame QB draw was equally as bad probably. It’s like just sticking to basics and running variations off that isn’t allowed, gotta try and mix and match and get cute.

In that case we've got to give Duggan credit for throwing the ball up for grabs on the final 4th down play. And I totally agree that the KSU delay QB smash play on 3rd down was really questionable