• The KillerFrogs

Leach On Pac12 Mascots

lowfrog

Always liked The Pirate. Combination of a good coach and, well, a pirate. Just having some fun with the media. As a coach, if he could just channel some GP defense...he'd be awesome and his team's unstoppable.

Paint It Purple

Cowboy kills Raider in range war, Bear mauls Cowboy, Wildcat and Bear drown in the Brazos River, Mountaineer and Longhorn go off to a cave and live happily ever-after, Sooner...It's a covered wagon. What could it possible harm?, Hawkeye eats Jayhawk, Hawkeye has the Horned Frog in its sights for a tasty lunch, but is blinded by the sun reflecting off AGCS, flies into the new Eastside glass and dies. Horned Frog wins.

MTfrog5

Cowboy kills Raider in range war, Bear mauls Cowboy, Wildcat and Bear drown in the Brazos River, Mountaineer and Longhorn go off to a cave and live happily ever-after, Sooner...It's a covered wagon. What could it possible harm?, Hawkeye eats Jayhawk, Hawkeye has the Horned Frog in its sights for a tasty lunch, but is blinded by the sun reflecting off AGCS, flies into the new Eastside glass and dies. Horned Frog wins.
I’m assuming you have the wrong mascot for ISU...

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Rock Paper Scissors is considerably less complicated.

PurplFrawg

Administrator
Rock Paper Scissors is considerably less complicated.
depends on which iteration you play

d7ede0aa49d6d6629ecce060c8b3869a.jpg

Purp

I think the cyclone routinely destroys the covered wagon in real life.

westoverhillbilly

The fact that Tech ran off the best coach they've had in more than 4 decades because of an SMU alum's kid is greatness.. Leach was starting to sign some top talent, especially skill players- if we had had to recruit against him had he stayed, I believe he would have some of our good players in Lubbock, perhaps even Reagor.

toadallytexan

ToadallyTexan
The fact that Tech ran off the best coach they've had in more than 4 decades because of an SMU alum's kid is greatness.. Leach was starting to sign some top talent, especially skill players- if we had had to recruit against him had he stayed, I believe he would have some of our good players in Lubbock, perhaps even Reagor.
Have you been to Lubbock?