• The KillerFrogs

Need help finding Niang blocking video

froglash88

This morning, I received a Twitter notification with a video of Lucas Niang absolutely dominating a defensive lineman. It was a run play for a fair large gain, maybe 15+ yards. Niang blocked his guy just as far as the run. Does anyone know where I can find it? My Twitter notifications are different from when I first saw them this morning? Where do the notifications that you looked at end up? Thanks for your help. I’m sure I’ll be made fun of.

MAcFroggy

YouTube has condensed versions of every big 12 game. 30 minutes each. So if you know when in the game it was you could find it from there.

froginmn

This morning, I received a Twitter notification with a video of Lucas Niang absolutely dominating a defensive lineman. It was a run play for a fair large gain, maybe 15+ yards. Niang blocked his guy just as far as the run. Does anyone know where I can find it? My Twitter notifications are different from when I first saw them this morning? Where do the notifications that you looked at end up? Thanks for your help. I’m sure I’ll be made fun of.
This one?

DaCrief

Speaking of Niang, is the knee pad requirement no longer in effect? He is the most egregious violator, but not the only one on our teams. Their pants don’t even reach the knee to allow for a knee pad. Are refs no longer enforcing this?

CountryFrog

Smart way to avoid being made fun of by beating everyone to the punch.

Now go buy "Google Searches for Dummies" at your local half price books and consider yourself made fun of.

y2kFrog

Speaking of Niang, is the knee pad requirement no longer in effect? He is the most egregious violator, but not the only one on our teams. Their pants don’t even reach the knee to allow for a knee pad. Are refs no longer enforcing this?

Must not be, because there is no doubt Reggie Smith’s crew would have been all over it.