• The KillerFrogs

SMU hate week... what are they saying on Ponyfans?

ECM

I’d say this is the best team we’ve had since 2011.

Buechele is a legit QB with poise and accuracy (our previous QB, Hicks, was severely lacking in both departments) and he’s throwing to two WRs who I think will be drafted next year in Proche and Roberson. People were worried about the OL going into this season; it’s been fine so far but this will clearly be their biggest test to date.

Defensively, Dykes has brought in a ton of transfers to add talent and depth. This is the most talent SMU has had on defense that I can remember.

Our kicking game is atrocious, maybe the worst in the nation. I think we’ve missed 3 or 4 XPs as well as some chip shot FGs. The kicking game is going to cost us at some point; I’d expect us to go for a lot of 4th and shorts in FG range.

Moose Stuff

Yup. I believe the Slimy Malodorous Urchins will be bringing it, and play a lot better than last night's competition.

We’re significantly better than SMU. If we play poorly and they play their best could it be a tough game? Sure. If both teams play about like they should then we win by 14-17 minimum.

Froginbedford

I'm sure they are confident. They have a senior team, WRs that can catch, and a QB that can pin drop the ball in the hands of the receivers (great accuracy and arm strength). SMU's DL is for real so if TCU is going to win they better learn how to pass and catch. SMU because it's a senior team has the size of a power conference team. And Sonny Dykes and company know TCU well. SMU runs the same offense as TCU, it's identical. Sonny Dykes probably taught it to Cumbie. So if I were them I would think this is the year to beat TCU, cause if they dont they have to wait another 4 years to get a more experienced team than this one.

SMU could make us forget Purdue....Don't sleep on SMU

mustangmania

TJ McDaniels from Southlake ran for 3 TDs and 160 yards, Might make things interesting. Shane looks pretty good too. Anderson is running well, not sure SMU can stop him. Proche and Robertson are legit. This won't be your typical easy win and expect a good game.

y2kFrog

A
I’d say this is the best team we’ve had since 2011.

Buechele is a legit QB with poise and accuracy (our previous QB, Hicks, was severely lacking in both departments) and he’s throwing to two WRs who I think will be drafted next year in Proche and Roberson. People were worried about the OL going into this season; it’s been fine so far but this will clearly be their biggest test to date.

Defensively, Dykes has brought in a ton of transfers to add talent and depth. This is the most talent SMU has had on defense that I can remember.

Our kicking game is atrocious, maybe the worst in the nation. I think we’ve missed 3 or 4 XPs as well as some chip shot FGs. The kicking game is going to cost us at some point; I’d expect us to go for a lot of 4th and shorts in FG range.

Buechele has played 2 terrible games in his career against TCU. Running for his life the whole time, completing less than 50 percent of his passes, and putting up a grand total of 16 points.

Tshirt Fan

Sonny Dykes stole everything he knows from TCU.
Look at that coach at Washington who did the same thing.
He used TCU insider info and Kellen Moore who has big teeth.

Cozy up to LHCGMFP, steal his mojo and Coach Anderson's and Sharp's secrets
Add some trust fund/cocaine/dead hookers and Voila, you've got an SMU win.

Everyone should understand the script by now.