• The KillerFrogs

SMU hate week... what are they saying on Ponyfans?

LVH

SMU is 3-0 and has looked good so far(against weaker competition), I would imagine SMU fans are more optimistic for this game than they have been since perhaps 2011. Do they think they have a chance?

LVH

What’s the line? TCU -17?

My inside source had it at -8.5 before today

Remaining games(this was all as of Wednesday)

-20.5 vs. Kansas

+2.5 at Iowa State

+6 at Kansas State

+3.5 vs. Texas

+10 at Oklahoma State

+4.5 vs. Baylor

+7 at Texas Tech

+21.5 at Oklahoma

-8 vs. West Virginia

Our Purdue win will no doubtedly flip some of these around though. I'll try to get an update during the week

Punter1

-20.5 vs. Kansas

+2.5 at Iowa State

+6 at Kansas State

+3.5 vs. Texas

+10 at Oklahoma State

+4.5 vs. Baylor

+7 at Texas Tech

+21.5 at Oklahoma

-8 vs. West Virginia

Our Purdue win will no doubtedly flip some of these around though. I'll try to get an update during the week

Your inside source has his head up his ass....I don't agree with any of those....and if he wants to give me SMU and 8.5 I'm robbing a bank tomorrow so I can get some of that action....

robbroyy

-20.5 vs. Kansas

+2.5 at Iowa State

+6 at Kansas State

+3.5 vs. Texas

+10 at Oklahoma State

+4.5 vs. Baylor

+7 at Texas Tech

+21.5 at Oklahoma

-8 vs. West Virginia

Vegas thinks we’ll go 4-8? And lose to Baylor at home?

I'm sure they are confident. They have a senior team, WRs that can catch, and a QB that can pin drop the ball in the hands of the receivers (great accuracy and arm strength). SMU's DL is for real so if TCU is going to win they better learn how to pass and catch. SMU because it's a senior team has the size of a power conference team. And Sonny Dykes and company know TCU well. SMU runs the same offense as TCU, it's identical. Sonny Dykes probably taught it to Cumbie. So if I were them I would think this is the year to beat TCU, cause if they dont they have to wait another 4 years to get a more experienced team than this one.

MTfrog5

I'm sure they are confident. They have a senior team, WRs that can catch, and a QB that can pin drop the ball in the hands of the receivers (great accuracy and arm strength). SMU's DL is for real so if TCU is going to win they better learn how to pass and catch. SMU because it's a senior team has the size of a power conference team. And Sonny Dykes and company know TCU well. SMU runs the same offense as TCU, it's identical. Sonny Dykes probably taught it to Cumbie. So if I were them I would think this is the year to beat TCU, cause if they dont they have to wait another 4 years to get a more experienced team than this one.
If it’s still the ex Texas QB, I’ll disagree on the great arm strength.

Moose Stuff

Someone thinks SMU is better than they really are.