• The KillerFrogs

Week 3 - Other Games

Eight

what week 3 has proven so far is just how little the experts and the fans really know about how good these college teams are less than a month into the season.

heard a very good comment for a vegas guy yesterday on the radio about college football. basically start of the season everyone thinks they have a good handle on these teams but we really don't , by the time we do get a good handle we are in the back half of the season, and then when we get to the bowls we have to throw everything out.

Moose Stuff

what week 3 has proven so far is just how little the experts and the fans really know about how good these college teams are less than a month into the season.

heard a very good comment for a vegas guy yesterday on the radio about college football. basically start of the season everyone thinks they have a good handle on these teams but we really don't , by the time we do get a good handle we are in the back half of the season, and then when we get to the bowls we have to throw everything out.

Fact. I literally have ZERO idea if we’re any good. I think we are based on talent, but again no idea. If you told me the final tonight was 40-20 I wouldn’t be terribly surprised when you told me who won either way.