• The KillerFrogs

Week 3 - Other Games

LVH

Maryland laying an egg so far. What happened to them?

Maryland was never that good. They beat Syracuse, but Syracuse lost a lot from last year and their coach(Briles disciple) has never been a defensive guy - his defenses has been bad everywhere he has been. And then Howard is an HBCU team that sucks, they lost even worse to Boston College in 2015 and BC went 3-9 that year

Mean Purple

Kudos to the folks in Athens. Awesome way to honor the life of the visiting Coach's wife.
Tough score but good scene.
Everyone in my hunting party had pink on somewhere amongst our clothing today because one went to Arkansas St.

In other news, I really hate cancer. Too much taken from some of my family.

Shorty

I am going to SMU game with girlfriend tonight. Made it to the GMFP statue before I left, this is ritual for me now. Wish I could watch TCU on tv instead.
You never followed through on the request of a pic at frog fountain so I'll make the same offer for Gary's statue since you visit it often. Take a picture standing next to the statue holding a sheet of paper with your user name on it and I will make a donation to the charity of your choice. Again, this should be an easy request since it's a ritual for you.

Or you can darn off with your stupid bit. There's plenty of unfunny sock puppets on this board we don't need more.