• The KillerFrogs

Week 3 - Other Games

TooColdU

Week 3 starts tonight with three 'sort of' interesting matchups.

CA6D45FD-6F2D-4728-A7E7-B591F1AF6AC7.jpeg

Kansas game will be on the ACC Network. The other two on ESPN

Leach vs Holgorsen in the late game.

Last edited:

TCUdirtbag

Thanks for posting about tonight!
Call me old fashioned, but I’m pulling for Mack to succeed at UNC. He just seems like a good dude. I’m excited to see him start 2-0 with a couple upsets and hope he has a fulfilling last act there in Charlotte.

Edit: [ Finebaum ], Wake came to play.

Wexahu

Thanks for posting about tonight!
Call me old fashioned, but I’m pulling for Mack to succeed at UNC. He just seems like a good dude. I’m excited to see him start 2-0 with a couple upsets and hope he has a fulfilling last act there in Charlotte.

Edit: [ steaming pile of Orgeron ], Wake came to play.

Me too. Used to really not like him, but he does seem like a pretty good guy. Being affiliated with UT can bring out the worst in anyone.

Mean Purple

Me too. Used to really not like him, but he does seem like a pretty good guy. Being affiliated with UT can bring out the worst in anyone.
The UT gig is like the Ohio State, USC, ND, Michigan gigs. Brutal on the coach. I thought Mack handled it as well as he could. He has always been ok in my book. But I have followed him since he was at UNC.

He also has a pretty good friendship with GP.

Wexahu

The UT gig is like the Ohio State, USC, ND, Michigan gigs. Brutal on the coach. I thought Mack handled it as well as he could. He has always been ok in my book. But I have followed him since he was at UNC.

He also has a pretty good friendship with GP.

Those Chris Simms-Roy Williams teams were among my most hated ever and Mack on the sideline with that clap of his is a hard image to get out of my mind, but I do like that he has a lot of respect for GP. That’s enough for me to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Mean Purple

Those Chris Simms-Roy Williams teams were among my most hated ever and Mack on the sideline with that clap of his is a hard image to get out of my mind, but I do like that he has a lot of respect for GP. That’s enough for me to give him the benefit of the doubt.
I will say I always wondered why he started Sims over Applewhite those times.