• The KillerFrogs

Big Ten Network only TV coverage?

Salfrog

Tier 1
I am still trying to figure out how I'm going to watch the game. I haven't heard if any of the sports bars here in FW will be showing the game. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

dawg

Hulu Live TV has Big 10 network. FuboTV has it and you can do a free trial and then cancel.

This. If you're ok streaming it, then these are the easiest options. YouTubeTV has it, too. Sign up, watch game, enjoy B1G talking heads make excuses for Purdue's loss, then cancel. Side benefit: beer and nachos are cheaper at your house than at a bar.

Unrelated note about networks and talking head bias: Joel Klatt called out Herbie and ESPN for deepthroating the secsecsec on Bad Radio yesterday. It was awesome.

MTfrog5

This. If you're ok streaming it, then these are the easiest options. YouTubeTV has it, too. Sign up, watch game, enjoy B1G talking heads make excuses for Purdue's loss, then cancel. Side benefit: beer and nachos are cheaper at your house than at a bar.

Unrelated note about networks and talking head bias: Joel Klatt called out Herbie and ESPN for deepthroating the secsecsec on Bad Radio yesterday. It was awesome.
Klatt sole purpose now is calling out ESPN. He does this every week it seems

puckster59

I would boycott ANY FW sports bar that doesn't show the game on at least one screen that you request. Gotta give a shout out to Flips off 35W for always accommodating whatever sporting event request I've ever had. The owner is a Tech grad, but a TCU supporter as well.

Remember watching the end of the Boise win there. Bar went nuts.

JockO de Frog

I watched the Michigan-Army game. As I watched this bad excuse for a ranked team playing Army, the mods were gushing over Michigan (Moss in particular). Instead, they should have been making excuses.