• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Chew

Well, a post I made is missing. All I said that a visiting poster sucked, but I suppose that's enough to have something taken down.

nwlafrog

Dennis Rodman’s 30-30 just started for those interested

Rodman: abandonment issues, homelessness, jail, failure, non athlete, bullied, victim, loser, confused, shy, kind hearted, determined, bad boy, superstar, cross dressing, champion, attempted suicide, redemption, attention seeker, depression, alcoholism, confused, conflicted, imperfect, odd, and real.
A truly phenomenal and odd human being.

Edit - I have some absolutely bat ship crazy Rodman stories that have been told through the years. He is far from a choir boy, but one heck of a fascinating person.

Last edited:

geezer

Colonel, USAF (Retired)
Saw this on the way home from lunch (apologize that the photo isn't more readable):

upload_2019-9-11_12-38-45.png

It's one of those family group decals...but the silhouette of the Daddy figure has been scraped off.

Handwritten edit has been added: An arrow pointing to where the Daddy ought to be and says "Position Open."

(Didn't have a chance to see the Mommy, but if she's got that many kids and animals, I wouldn't be interested in applying.)

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
Saw this on the way home from lunch (apologize that the photo isn't more readable):

View attachment 6108

It's one of those family group decals...but the silhouette of the Daddy figure has been scraped off.

Handwritten edit has been added: An arrow pointing to where the Daddy ought to be and says "Position Open."

(Didn't have a chance to see the Mommy, but if she's got that many kids and animals, I wouldn't be interested in applying.)
Most of us would probably just go to experience the interview, then decline the job offer.

Mean Purple

Clicks.

I think all of the Steel Frog personas are here to fire up the masses when the board is slow. The obvious ones can’t be legitimate.
The Baylor Dan post was u usually non creative for Steel.
I thought about replying "how's your wife with my kid?" But thought the mods would not see it as fueling that joke thread and doing me.