• The KillerFrogs

Antonio Brown saga

Froglaw

She’s upset enough to sue but not to call police? I’ll withhold judgment.

Agreed. I'm not rushing to a guilty by accusation. Quite frankly I've got a huge problem with accusations of improper conduct multiple years after the alleged incident.

Hard to gather evidence and interview witnesses ten years later.

That said, per my old hunting buddy, "if you hang out with dogs you are going to get fleas".

Limey Frog

Raise your hand if you're shocked by this accusation.

baylor-briles-ncaa.jpg

Wexahu

More people seem to care about Antonio Brown, Ezekiel Elliot, Colin Kaepernick... (insert next loudmouth gasbag) then people care about actual NFL games.
Yep, the media coverage is becoming like the NBA, way more focused on off the field drama and personalities than the actual games. It sucks. Used to love the NFL, now I could hardly care less about it. I don't root FOR any teams, I just root against the ones who have a bunch of overhyped prima donnas on them (i.e. the Browns).

Moose Stuff

Yep, the media coverage is becoming like the NBA, way more focused on off the field drama and personalities than the actual games. It sucks. Used to love the NFL, now I could hardly care less about it. I don't root FOR any teams, I just root against the ones who have a bunch of overhyped prima donnas on them (i.e. the Browns).

No different than turning on Fox, CNN, MSNBC..... the amount of time they spend on actual news or political policy that really matters pales in comparison to their coverage of whatever Trump might have tweeted about Chrissy Teigen at 3:00 AM.

Wexahu

No different than turning on Fox, CNN, MSNBC..... the amount of time they spend on actual news or political policy that really matters pales in comparison to their coverage of whatever Trump might have tweeted about Chrissy Teigen at 3:00 AM.

Yep, it's where everything seems to be heading. "Idiocracy" in the making I suppose. Maybe I am just getting old.