• The KillerFrogs

Jack Hesselbrock Retiring

4 Oaks Frog

Jack is a wonderful man and he will be missed. I can sympathize because I have the same sort of thing happening to me. I can still work and drive, but is is getting increasing more difficult. I hope Jack’s condition improves, and he will be able to continue his Association with TCU. We need him.
GO FROGS!
BEAT tosu!
Spit Blood~~<~<and [Baylor asshoe]!!

Heardler

Love you, Jack. So sorry that you are having to fight this health issue. I will never forget all the great things you did for our team and the school. And everyone still gets a kick out of the story of my singlehandedly wiping out your tutoring budgets from at least 3 sports as I helped baseball, tennis, swimmers, divers, football and track to pass Professor Hensley 's Financial Accounting class. Fun times. God bless!

Hesselbrock, along with countless others, has played an invaluable role in helping the University attain the

position of prominence that it enjoys today. Good luck and enjoy a well-earned retirement.

HG73

Love you, Jack. So sorry that you are having to fight this health issue. I will never forget all the great things you did for our team and the school. And everyone still gets a kick out of the story of my singlehandedly wiping out your tutoring budgets from at least 3 sports as I helped baseball, tennis, swimmers, divers, football and track to pass Professor Hensley 's Financial Accounting class. Fun times. God bless!
Always wondered what happened to Prof Hensley.

Moose Stuff

https://www.legacy.com/obituaries/dfw/obituary.aspx?n=sanoa-falmlen-hensley&pid=189494095&fhid=4250

She used to give us a quiz every Monday, it was take home if the football team won. Tim Schade (QB) sat right in front of me. Every week as we took that quiz in class after the inevitable loss she would say “hey, it’s not my fault people”, blame HIM”. I was pretty happy with my B.

Bill Bozeat

Passed away last summer. I linked the obit in the above post.

as I turned in my final exam, she looked at me and said " if you put in a little effort you could have done very well in this class. I told her " Yea but look at all the girl chasing I would have missed" circa 1973
Greatest teacher I ever had at TCU

Moose Stuff

as I turned in my final exam, she looked at me and said " if you put in a little effort you could have done very well in this class. I told her " Yea but look at all the girl chasing I would have missed" circa 1973
Greatest teacher I ever had at TCU

Agree..... I had her in 1990. The lady was slightly terrifying but easily one of my favorites.

Punter1

Registering for classes early with Jack in his Moncrief office a month before the rest of the student body was always one of my favorite football perks/privileges....

Jack is a great dude...