• The KillerFrogs

Apology to Sonny

froginmn

Kellen Moore’s son
This him?

miniature_horse.jpg

wilson912

Upsets happen every day. It is not that the victim of the upset is not a good team, but they just did not play that well. Although we have more pure talent than in previous years, we win with disciplined team play, intensity and effort. We still do not have the talent like tOSU, Bama, Texas, OU or Georgia where we can just halfarse our way through a game against a lesser team and expect to win.

I do fear a letdown after this Purdue road test. And one thing I know: SMU will put up a fanatical effort. They probably would have been to at least two more bowl games the last few years if they played everyone like they play TCU. I have been to many, many TCU games and have never seen teams frothing at the mouth crazy fired-up as every time I have seen SMU. Anything but a solid outing could be a disaster. Survive the first 2-3 possessions when they are fresh and frenzied, build an early lead, then SMU will get tired and discouraged. Finish the game with fresh and enthusiastic reserves who should put up a few more points. Just don't give them hope of winning the game, like we game to UAPB.

I also fear injuries due to cheap shots from SMU. Officials, keep you eye open!

Limp,

You are correct sir. We are their bowl game!

Limp Lizard

Limp,

You are correct sir. We are their bowl game!
I doubt they are that fired up when they do play in a bowl game. I have seen a lot of TCU ball games in person, and every time I see one against SMU I am amazed about how fired up they are. I have never seen any team other than SMU play that way.