• The KillerFrogs

Week 2 Other Games

Ron Swanson

Real takeaways from Texas game... their offense looks very good and it can keep them in any game.

But their defense took a large step back from last year due to all the new faces. And even though their fans thought the backups would be better, they aren’t yet

We can beat em
We can beat em if our offense is worth a damn

If it’s a repeat of last year, we suck again and I have no confidence heading into any game

JockO de Frog

I thought UT played well and could have won that game. Sam is tough as nails and throws great. Their offensive scheme seemed to work and his OL held up well. Their defense is tough too. Hate to say it, but they look legit good.
I agree also. Both teams looked very good especially for being second game of the season. Also the offensive line on both teams gave their quarterback lots of time and both quarterbacks knew how to use the pocket.

MinFrog

Also, maybe they are one more year away, but their damn DBs are all 4 and 5 stars. Just goes to reiterate that stars don’t mean jack [ Finebaum ] once they hit campus. They just made Burrows look like a first rounder yesterday.

HToady

I have to say that Matthew Macoughnahy made some pretty good picks as guest picker on Gameday. I had to go, " you know I can see that"
He picked Maryland, BYU, NC, and USC while all of the others picked the opposite. He lost on two emotional picks Texas and USF. otherwise he was spot on.

Pharm Frog

I have to say that Matthew Macoughnahy made some pretty good picks as guest picker on Gameday. I had to go, " you know I can see that"
He picked Maryland, BYU, NC, and USC while all of the others picked the opposite. He lost on two emotional picks Texas and USF. otherwise he was spot on.

Are they still doing that show?

netty2424

giphy.gif

Wexahu

Also, maybe they are one more year away, but their damn DBs are all 4 and 5 stars. Just goes to reiterate that stars don’t mean jack [ steaming pile of Orgeron ] once they hit campus. They just made Burrows look like a first rounder yesterday.

I think the play of both DB groups was better than what the numbers say. By the 2nd half neither team could generate any kind of pass rush because the D-lines were totally worn out. And when you have two mobile QBs it makes it even harder. Even the best DBs can’t cover guys (especially receivers as talented as what LSU puts out there) forever. Not saying they played great or anything but neither team has an issue at DB, they are both solid groups.

I honestly think this game would’ve had a completely different feel if it was 60 degrees instead of 100. Would’ve been much more of a grind it out game IMO.

Latest posts