• The KillerFrogs

Frogs on NFL Rosters

MAcFroggy

With NFL starting this weekend, I thought I would compile a list of Frogs that made the regular season rosters. Overall we have 15 players on NFL rosters (8 offensive players and 7 defensive players).

Jerry Hughes - Bills
Marcus Cannon - Patriots
Austin Schlottmann - Broncos
Andy Dalton - Bengals
Ben Banogu - Colts
Matt Pryor - Eagles
Big V - Eagles
Travin Howard - Rams
Joseph Noteboom - Rams
Jason Verrett - 49ers
Joey Hunt - Seahawks
LJ Collier - Seahawks
Ty Summers - Packers
Josh Doctson - Vikings
Colin Jones - Panthers

Surfrog

So who are the 4 not listed above?

No idea if they are including IR and Practice squad as those two technically count towards a 90 man roster

Jonathan Anderson - Giants, IR (Knee)
Patrick Morris - Steelers, Practice
Josh Carraway - Rams, IR (Ankle)
Aviante Collins- Vikings, Practice

DK was released late by the Jets.

Limp Lizard

No but the 49ers are looking at him.
tenor.gif

Limp Lizard

I watched the Packers-Bears game, but I don't think Summers got in the game. One thing I came away with, though: I'm glad we don't have to face Montgomery at ISU any more.

I thought he was the best running back we played against last year. Whenever ISU took him out of the game their offense suffered.

Shorty

I watched the Packers-Bears game, but I don't think Summers got in the game. One thing I came away with, though: I'm glad we don't have to face Montgomery at ISU any more.

I thought he was the best running back we played against last year. Whenever ISU took him out of the game their offense suffered.
Summers had a ST tackle but I don't think he played on defense.

TX_Krötenechse

Montgomery was a criminally underrated RB. I’ve never seen anyone shed tackles the way he could. If he had been at Alabama or Clemson he would’ve won a Heisman.

WhoDatFrog

Newhouse isn’t with anyone still right?
Saints waived him last Sunday after reaching an injury settlement.
I was hoping to have a Frog on the team again. I think David Hawthorne was the most recent. (Hawthorne & his wife rented a house two blocks from me. I only met them once in the neighborhood despite passing his house daily. Seemed like really nice people. )

Froggish

Montgomery was a criminally underrated RB. I’ve never seen anyone shed tackles the way he could. If he had been at Alabama or Clemson he would’ve won a Heisman.

That’s exactly why I haven’t understood all the implied ISU love in the off season. The assumption they would just pick up offensively from last year was absurd. Their def is damn good though

Shorty

That’s exactly why I haven’t understood all the implied ISU love in the off season. The assumption they would just pick up offensively from last year was absurd. Their def is damn good though
They didn't just lose Montgomery to the NFL. Lazard made it onto the Packers practice squad and got moved to the 53 man roster after injuries.

MAcFroggy

They didn't just lose Montgomery to the NFL. Lazard made it onto the Packers practice squad and got moved to the 53 man roster after injuries.

Lazard wasn't on the Iowa State team last year. He was part of the 2018 NFL draft class but went drafted.

However, Hakeem Butler was on the ISU team from last season, and he was drafted in the 4th round.