• The KillerFrogs

Oklahoma State @ Oregon State

LVH

Oregon State gave up at least 34 points in every game they played last year. Only UConn had a worse defense statistically

Purp

Did I understand correctly that the Pokes/Beavs game is delayed bc some coaches got stuck in a broken elevator on the way up from half time? I flipped over right before it went to commercial.

robbroyy

Did I understand correctly that the Pokes/Beavs game is delayed bc some coaches got stuck in a broken elevator on the way up from half time? I flipped over right before it went to commercial.
Yep. What I don’t get is how they started the half with the coaches not there. But then had to delay it when Oregon State was going on offense.

Froggish

Okie Sts Def Coordinator is unbelievably predictable...Brings all out pressure on any 3rd and 7 or more and never disguises it

TooColdU

We see the Okie St “wrinkle” for 2019..It will include a lot of RPO with Sanders

Yup. It makes them much more dangerous, especially since Sanders looking more accurate than Cornelius was last year. (59% completion)

Taylor Cornelius ran for 52 yards and 2 TDs against us.

Purp

We see the Okie St “wrinkle” for 2019..It will include a lot of RPO with Sanders
That offense could be scary. Sanders looks dangerous, but Chuba is the truth and they have dangerous weapons outside too. Wallace and Stoner are a formidable pair to compliment that running game.