• The KillerFrogs

Week 1 Other Games Thread

Froggish

Utah Beats BYU for the 9th straight year. Just spoke to a friend who is a BYU grad. Said their entire program is on suicide watch. There is serious talk of them joining Conference USA because the MWC won't take them back. Said they may drop down to FCS because the holy-rollers that run BYU have always hated the football program.

They took their arrogance independent and that decision is biting them in the ass...Don’t feel sorry for them. If they would have tried to be a amicable conference mate, Id think differently, They actually have some eye ball and stability things to like about them.

tcumaniac

hopefully we will see some better football this saturday as the trend of spotty execution that borders on downright ugly football continued from last week.

low point so far has to be the play of ucla quarterback dorian thompson-robinson. holy cow if you were pining to see some shawn robinson versus texas tech 2018 level play check out dtr versus cincy.

thompson-robinson stat line for the night throwing the ball was 8 of 28 for 156 yards, 2 td's, and 2 int's that he basically just threw down the field

add in two red zone fumbles were he literally just dropped the ball killing two ucla drives and i am still trying to decide whether chip kelly actually has his team practice or if that is too mainstream for a football visionary like him.

I watched that entire game. He was TERRIBLE! Is that really the best Chip Kelly and UCLA can put on the field? Yikes.

WhatTheFrog

atm's o-line didn't look very good, at least early on. They will drop a few games or more this year.

A few of the preseason rankings have already looked wishful.

LVH

I bet Rutgers -14.5, if you would have told me 30 minutes ago that they would cover that before the end of the 1st half I would have laughed at you

I am at Green Valley Ranch right now and this place went nuts when Rutgers went up 10, guessing a lot of people had the first half bet on them

LVH

I know its the 1st drive but UNR has provided zero resistance at all to Purdue's offense on Purdue's first drive. Nothing but screen and dump passes to the flats going for big yards