• The KillerFrogs

Week 1 Other Games Thread

Neither offense is very crisp. Once again proving that opening with a pushover has its advantages. It just takes a bit to get your stuff together
I would prefer TCU not to start with a rivalry of this intensity but since I have no stake in the outcome, other than disliking BYU, it's at least an interesting game so I'm fine with them doing it.

Realtorfrog

Florida State Lite is going to get curb stomped next week by Clemson. Throw a bovine beating in their as well and it’s a great day!

Eight

hopefully we will see some better football this saturday as the trend of spotty execution that borders on downright ugly football continued from last week.

low point so far has to be the play of ucla quarterback dorian thompson-robinson. holy cow if you were pining to see some shawn robinson versus texas tech 2018 level play check out dtr versus cincy.

thompson-robinson stat line for the night throwing the ball was 8 of 28 for 156 yards, 2 td's, and 2 int's that he basically just threw down the field

add in two red zone fumbles were he literally just dropped the ball killing two ucla drives and i am still trying to decide whether chip kelly actually has his team practice or if that is too mainstream for a football visionary like him.