• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
Beer golf after the Kf.c luncheon Friday?

Anyone?
I’ll meet you there.

giphy.gif

mcdaddy

I'm guilty about not going to the doctor. I went to the doctor 2 years ago when my son was gonna be born to get a TDAP shot. I hadn't been in 10 years before that. I'm 33 and a fitness homo so the doctor said I was good for a few years unless something comes up.
Is it ethical for a doctor to say this? I would figure the standard response is, “see you in a year.”

Shorty

Is it ethical for a doctor to say this? I would figure the standard response is, “see you in a year.”
She said if all my tests were fine (they were) she didn't really need to see me every year. Every two years is sufficient. It wasn't every few years , I was on 3 hours of sleep this morning when I posted that. She said it gets more important as you get old and have to get your butthole fingered and such.

Frog-in-law1995

She said if all my tests were fine (they were) she didn't really need to see me every year. Every two years is sufficient. It wasn't every few years , I was on 3 hours of sleep this morning when I posted that. She said it gets more important as you get old and have to get your butthole fingered and such.

Dr. DRE is great for rap, but when it comes to prostrate testing, I greatly prefer Dr. PSA.