• The KillerFrogs

OT: Best Inexpensive Restaurants in FTW

Ron Swanson

Meli’s hot sauce is a face melter. So good though.
It’s been a while since I’ve been there, but the creamy green sauce?

By the way, I’ve been getting really into making salsas here lately. That style of salsa is pretty easy to make. It’s basically just finding the right proportions of avocado, jalapeños or serranos, salt and water. Throw it all into a blender and there you have it. Remove seeds from however many of the peppers you want to get the desired spice level.

You can mix it up by adding cilantro, lime, garlic, onion, etc... but I think those really spicy ones at restaurants are made from the basic ingredients I listed above.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
It’s been a while since I’ve been there, but the creamy green sauce?

By the way, I’ve been getting really into making salsas here lately. That style of salsa is pretty easy to make. It’s basically just finding the right proportions of avocado, jalapeños or serranos, salt and water. Throw it all into a blender and there you have it. Remove seeds from however many of the peppers you want to get the desired spice level.

You can mix it up by adding cilantro, lime, garlic, onion, etc... but I think those really spicy ones at restaurants are made from the basic ingredients I listed above.
They have two different ones, and since I’m super color blind, I don’t know which one it is. I don’t think it’s an avocado based one though.

I’m going to try your recipe this weekend.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
My go-to order is the shrimp and egg burrito with a bunch of butt-burnin sauce, salt and pepper.

Delish
Shrimp and eggs?

giphy.gif

froginmn

They both look red. It’s impossible to understand if you aren’t color blind.

The funniest problem I have with it is I can’t see purple. It’s just blue.
Did you hear about the new purple turf we installed?

BlueField2.jpg

Edit: it actually does look a little purple in that photo. Good that's awful