• The KillerFrogs

OT: Best Inexpensive Restaurants in FTW

Frozen Frog

What are your go to inexpensive restaurants in Ft. Worth? I am trying to show someone the greatness that is Cowtown. I know the Railhead will be up there for many people because life is too short to live in Dallas.

Dtx_Frog_Fan

What are your go to inexpensive restaurants in Ft. Worth? I am trying to show someone the greatness that is Cowtown. I know the Railhead will be up there for many people because life is too short to live in Dallas.

Railhead was the first thing that came to mind when I saw the thread title.

Bob Sugar

Fred’s
Joseph T’s
Risky’s in the Stockyards
Love Shack in the Stockyards
Cattleman’s
Olive Garden

Well, maybe not that last one.

Fort Frog

Dos Molinas on 25th. Billy oak acres bbq on camp Bowie west and Margie’s original Italian kitchen far west Camp Bowie. Off beaten path all but worth it!

H-Town Frog

Some good ones listed, but Little Red Wasp (downtown by Sundance) is my favorite when I come to Fort Worth. Not a crazy large menu, but eclectic. I've tried almost everything on the menu and it all has been excellent. If you're into specialty drinks, they have some great choices. Very relaxing atmosphere.

WhatTheFrog

Mi Casa.

Lone Star Oyster Bar, Hoffbrau, and regular Riscky's are acceptable answers as well.

I'll do a bbq session before long (during a road game). A few of you are invited, if you aren't scared little bishes. RollToad, you are not invited. You're a racist, IMO. Froglaw, you ARE invited. I don't care how people reacted to your post, I know you and I know you are good people. You should gift those tix, btw, to Frog fans. I hooked up your USMC buddy, you can do the same.

Anyway, those invites will go out eventually. Don't look forward to them if you don't want to. "It's a Trap!"