• The KillerFrogs

Fall camp thread

Froggish

I think the we probably get the official word on QB1 tomorrow...maybe Sat Delton will be officially named 1 and I bet a dollar to donuts he’s wishy washy on a definitive #2 sighting both Duggy and Collins

Wexahu

Smart move. The line is a pick’em.

This game will be entertaining for about a minute and a half. I'm going to spend the rest of the time just hoping for no injuries and that the starters don't play.

So frustrating that a game of this caliber is on the schedule. Only six games at ACS this year and three of them are these clowns, SMU, and Kansas. Although I don't think SMU will be terrible this year.

jake102

This game will be entertaining for about a minute and a half. I'm going to spend the rest of the time just hoping for no injuries and that the starters don't play.

So frustrating that a game of this caliber is on the schedule. Only six games at ACS this year and three of them are these clowns, SMU, and Kansas. Although I don't think SMU will be terrible this year.

Yeah - odd years are awful

Wonder if they will ever get around to announcing the time of the SMU game? Likely a day game....playing

a night game in Texas, in September, would make entirely too much sense.

Froggish

What if we are 5-0 and Delton is playing well? That's what I hope for.

We will for sure be the favorite in the first 4 games. Aside from losing, how do you justify making a change?

Brings up a great question..For those who keep chanting for Duggan around game 5-6..what has to happen to this team for the change to happen? If we are 4-1 coming off a loss at ISU are their going to be people here demanding Duggan? Is there a scenario where we get to 5-0 and are unhappy with Delton?

Wexahu

We will for sure be the favorite in the first 4 games. Aside from losing, how do you justify making a change?

Brings up a great question..For those who keep chanting for Duggan around game 5-6..what has to happen to this team for the change to happen? If we are 4-1 coming off a loss at ISU are their going to be people here demanding Duggan? Is there a scenario where we get to 5-0 and are unhappy with Delton?

Those who say they want Duggan to be starting by Game 6 are basically saying they want us to lose a game or two by then. I don't get how everyone seems to just KNOW that Duggan gives us the highest "upside" at this point. Haven't we learned anything from the past? Since when has a true freshman been able to be anything better than average for us? Hopefully this kid is better than anything we've seen around here in a long time, but how about watching him play a little bit before absolutely counting on that?

And then Collins comes back to practice and literally nobody seems to care. If Delton is the first option I'm not so sure a fully healthy Collins wouldn't be the second option, and I'm not 100% that would really be a bad thing.

The unknown guy seems to always be better than the known one, but we take it to a new level around here. I wish I could go dig up the posts about Shawn Robinson after he threw that TD pass in the state championship game. We all but had his seat reserved at the NY Downtown Athletic Club.