• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
know_how_to_party_waynes_world.gif
Ha. I guess my point was that I was going to go, but forgot (also didn’t want to go alone) but it was ok because I found a six pack of it at the store. It’s delicious, btw.

SnoSki

Just had the greatest night of my career so far: no exaggeration, no lies... I opened up for Garth Brooks tonight at a private concert for over 800 people.

Go check out my Instagram account and watch the story for more (andrewsullivanmusic).

Thanks to everyone here who is listened to my music.

tcudoc

Just had the greatest night of my career so far: no exaggeration, no lies... I opened up for Garth Brooks tonight at a private concert for over 800 people.

Go check out my Instagram account and watch the story for more (andrewsullivanmusic).

Wow!!! That’s huge!! Congrats!!

HFrog1999

That’s amazing!

netty2424

Out for lunch today with the fam. Went to this little pizza joint close to Lake Texoma and decided to drive by our previous home that was close by to check out the old neighborhood, and waste time before kids nap time. Car out front had TCU alumni plate covers. Any TCU alum in Sherman in here?

netty2424

Hate to hear that. Motorcycles are not very forgiving. We see so many victims at our trauma center.
One of the ER nurses I work with said every time they got a care flight in from a motorcycle accident, they always reminded each other to not forget the limb as they’re pulling them off the helicopter. Said there’s almost always, at the very least an amputation of some kind.

PurplFrawg

Administrator
We responded to a motorcycle accident on 2222 a bit further out than Cedric's back in the 70s. Middle of the night and extremely dark out there. It was a lot less populated back then and the road wasn't the wide, nice RM that it is today. I remember the smell being a lot like skinning/dressing a deer...when I realized it was the motorcyclist's amputated leg that reminded me of the deer camp. She was not coherent, but by the time we got to Brackenridge, she started to regain some awareness, and asked where her boyfriend was. She finally said that he was the one driving the motorcycle. They radioed back out to DPS to keep looking, and after some searching in the tall weeds, found his body a good distance from the scene. Motorcycle accidents were always a workout for us, but we seldom had to worry about extrication.

netty2424

Good stuff Sno! Congrats!! Had to be a heck of a private party to get Garth in there. Any idea what his appearance fee is?

Mean Purple

Out for lunch today with the fam. Went to this little pizza joint close to Lake Texoma and decided to drive by our previous home that was close by to check out the old neighborhood, and waste time before kids nap time. Car out front had TCU alumni plate covers. Any TCU alum in Sherman in here?
I'm temped to look that way. Denton County is getting way crowded.