• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Ron Swanson

Appreciate it. I hear ya. Gotta go with what you feel. We’ll have all diff colors, constructions, fabrics. We plan to launch a new “collection” once a month is small batch offerings.
The shirts look like they’re made of thicker material, and I’ve gotten to where I will only wear thinner material clothes. Any chance I’m wrong on the material?

Chico Dusty

The shirts look like they’re made of thicker material, and I’ve gotten to where I will only wear thinner material clothes. Any chance I’m wrong on the material?

The Camo and Pecos are on the lighter side. The Camo is 100% cotton and light/thin. The Pecos is 100% linen. The linen is mid weight, but linen is very breathable. With that said, we most certainly will release lighter fabrics than these. But the 2 of those wouldn’t be categorized as thick. The Field shirt def is.

Mean Purple

Tell me about it. Last time I played golf I hit into the trees and this guy came walking out:

giphy.gif
My driver was off, I like costumes and I don't feel I have to explain my art to you.

SnoSki

Ty Summers leads Packers in tackling again tonight.. and all you read on twitter is that the guy is a bum because he missed so many tackles tonight. LOL. I guess they’d rather have a guy who is 2-2 instead of 5-7

nwlafrog

This should be good. He played basketball for a while at southeastern oklahoma state university in Durant, Oklahoma. I’ll be heading to Durant tomorrow to see my family and figured I’d share that random nugget. My family loves the worm. Strangest thing, ha!

nwlafrog

A good friend and co worker lost 3 fingers at work a few days ago. So that sucks arse.

Don’t go sticking your popsicle beaters where you wouldn’t stick your popsicle, fellas. Make sure you take every precaution needed no matter how long it takes.

My son wanted to help me in the yard yesterday when I got home and as his tiny fingers grabbed mine, I thought about my hands holding my kids each night.

I’ve seen a lot of injuries (mostly broken bones and muscle strain injuries) and I’ve had my fair share, but I’ve never seen a man lose over half of his hand.

PurplFrawg

Administrator
A good friend and co worker lost 3 fingers at work a few days ago. So that sucks arse.

Don’t go sticking your popsicle beaters where you wouldn’t stick your popsicle, fellas. Make sure you take every precaution needed no matter how long it takes.

My son wanted to help me in the yard yesterday when I got home and as his tiny fingers grabbed mine, I thought about my hands holding my kids each night.

I’ve seen a lot of injuries (mostly broken bones and muscle strain injuries) and I’ve had my fair share, but I’ve never seen a man lose over half of his hand.
One of my favorite paramedic stories involved the dumb arse who thought he could pick up his idling power mower and trim the hedge with it. He got the ultimate manicure...took off the tips of 4 digits on one hand. One the way to the ER, he told me that he thought there was more clearance inside the mower deck.
The other was the guy who went to work at a place where they quick froze chickens in liquid nitrogen or some such. His foreman told him it was OK to reach in and pull the birds out with his bare hands. He lost all his fingers, but not the lawsuit.

PurplFrawg

Administrator
And then there was the time when I overheard a woman at the triage desk at Brackenridge telling the nurse about the large "J" shaped burn on her cheek. Seems she decided to end it all and commit suicide by sticking her head in the oven, and turning it on. She heard that was a quick and easy way to kill yourself, but the pain just got too bad and she had to abort her suicide attempt. She didn't realize that you have to use a gas oven to off yourself, not an electric one.

nwlafrog

One of my favorite paramedic stories involved the dumb arse who thought he could pick up his idling power mower and trim the hedge with it. He got the ultimate manicure...took off the tips of 4 digits on one hand. One the way to the ER, he told me that he thought there was more clearance inside the mower deck.
The other was the guy who went to work at a place where they quick froze chickens in liquid nitrogen or some such. His foreman told him it was OK to reach in and pull the birds out with his bare hands. He lost all his fingers, but not the lawsuit.

This was a radiator fan.....

MTfrog5

Ty Summers leads Packers in tackling again tonight.. and all you read on twitter is that the guy is a bum because he missed so many tackles tonight. LOL. I guess they’d rather have a guy who is 2-2 instead of 5-7
My buddy watched and said he’s goin to be really really good when he figures out how to wrap up properly in the NFL. Said he counted 7 missed tackles and that was after it he noticed he was missing more than a couple. He’s making the right reads though and always around the ball. Summers does have an excuse because the packers don’t do any live tackling drills

Ron Swanson

My dad grew up in Oregon working in lumber mills and he almost lost his pinky, ring finger, and middle finger on his dominant hand when he was a teenager. He was working the graveyard shift and got tired/lazy and left his hand in front of an oscillating saw (I believe). He said his fingers were hanging on by a thread.

He was rushed to an ER where they sewed them back on. He still has a very visible scar at the age of 73, but he’s always had normal use of his fingers.

netty2424

This should be good. He played basketball for a while at southeastern oklahoma state university in Durant, Oklahoma. I’ll be heading to Durant tomorrow to see my family and figured I’d share that random nugget. My family loves the worm. Strangest thing, ha!

You’ll be in my neck of the woods. Just around the corner from me.

If it’s been awhile, you'll be surprised how many dispensaries are in Oklahoma now, Durant included. Crazy.